// Speakers and Presenters
Below you can find instructions for speakers and presenters. Read them carefully to make the most of EuroVis 2019.
// Presentation Times
- Full Paper presenters will have 18 mins presentation and 2 mins Q&A;
- Short paper presenters will have 14 mins presentation and 2 mins Q&A;
- STARs presenters will have 40 mins presentation and 10 mins Q&A.
- Invited speakers should aim at 60 mins presentation and 20 mins Q&A.
Please be respectful of these time limits.
// Projector and Slides
Meeting rooms are equipped with 1920×1080 Full HD projectors. Regarding the projector input, to optimize the sessions, a single laptop will be used in all presentations. Exceptionally, and when justified, presenters can use their laptop.
To gain maximum size and benefit on the screen, we encourage speakers to utilize the 16×9 wide format Powerpoint templates.
- Download the EuroVis 2019 Powerpoint template file
// Before your session
Presenters are expected to arrive at their session 15 minutes early to meet their session chair, receive final instructions and upload and test their presentation on the venue computer.